I did it! My website is my own - not a bit of me smashed into Red Owl! I realized that the Red Owl format just wasn’t me so I took the leap and spent (a very well spent) $19 on the Étoile theme.
What I accomplished
- Customized my website to be my own
- Consolidated blog posts into one place
- Set up new Flickr account to host my photos specifically for this site
- directed my site to rockman.life instead of the default emmyoop.github.io
- tracked down some old WordPress blog posts and consolidated them into my new, improved site!
- started tracking tasks in the project README - I want to convert this into a board in notion.io to better be able to track and prioritize everything
I’m definitely hitting a stride that I need to try to ride. The next short term goal I want to tackle is to pick my next Kaggle competition!